DAMn° is an independent publication, with open-minded views on the interchangeable worlds of design, architecture and art. In making meaningful connections rather than dictating tastes, its approach to storytelling brings editorial content beyond hype or conventional academic debate.
As long-time DAMn° readers and fans, we are humble and proud to be the new Digital Strategists of the DAMn° brand, and celebrate our first milestone; the launch of the brand new DAMn° website as a content platform.
The set, and achieved goals:
- A great reading experience on any device
- Better unlocking of their huge existing content repository
- DAMn+ for paywalled premium content
- Tools for (better, customized) advertising packages and tracking
- Automated social media publishing with a custom built plugin
- Automated email pushing using the beloved [Mandrill API](https://www.mandrill.com/" target="_blank)
- Auto-optimised SEO. Obviously.
Thanks to these tools, the editors and contributors can focus their attention more on the quality of the content, and less on the tedious publishing process.
The website was built on WordPress on steroids, using [Sage](https://roots.io/sage/intro/" target="_blank) and [Bedrock](https://roots.io/bedrock/intro/" target="blank) for [Sass](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sass%28stylesheet_language%29" target="_blank), [Bower](http://bower.io/" target="_blank), dependency management, automated deployment and better environment variables.
A new chapter in the DAMn° history, ready for the digital today and tomorrow.
Check out: [www.damnmagazine.net](http://www.damnmagazine.net" target="_blank)!
Next up is building an API to function as central content hub across all channels (print, website, applications, social media, content partners, clients, etc.), followed by mobile applications for everyone's reading pleasure.
[How can we help you?](http://cloudoki.com" target="_blank)